We will work hard to get the best housing that the student will need during their study time in Bulgaria. Students can chose between living in the Hostel and renting apartments in town.
The hostels are up to date with heating and internet. Two students live in a room. Apartment rents range between 200€ – 400€ per month without utilities included.
The advantages for living in a student hostel are as follows:
- Other students (both foreign and local) live in the same block.
- Cheaper than living in an apartment
- Student residential area is fenced and secured
The advantages of living in an apartment:
- Can be located nearer to the university
- Less crowded than the hostel with more privacy and study time
- More and better quality furniture available.